This surgical procedure is performed by specialized plastic surgeons, under the direction of our scientific director Dr. Gabriel Cubillos.
Gluteoplasty, allows to increase the volume of the buttocks with a natural result, it is a technique performed through small incisions where the three latest generation cold lasers are subsequently inserted.
It is ambulatory and with a quick recovery. The day after the procedure, you can resume your daily activities that do not require effort.
- For women, having healthy, rounded, and good-looking buttocks is part of an attractive body aesthetic, making garments fit perfectly, highlighting the woman’s body figure.
- Healthier and rounder buttocks
- More attractive body aesthetics, making garments fit perfectly
- Highlights the body figure of women
- By improving the appearance and consistency of the buttocks, we perceive that the woman feels that she has rescued an important part of her femininity, regaining her self-esteem.
- Beautiful, smooth and rounded buttocks are part of the psychological effect that this part of the body has on the mentality of the woman who wants to look beautiful and young.
- Encourages to rescue an important part of femininity, recovering self-esteem and well-being with herself.
- Although it sounds strange, the appearance of your buttocks can reflect certain harmful risks to your health, this is how flabby and heavy buttocks can be an indicator of excess body fat.
- Some deformations (cellulite, holes, irritation, breakouts, etc.) in the buttocks can indicate hormonal and metabolic alterations that influence on their proper formation.
- It allows to reduce flabby and heavy buttocks, which can be an indicator of excess body fat.
- Some deformations in the buttocks can also indicate hormonal and metabolic alterations that influence their poor formation.