Low Investment and High Profitability
Dr. Cubillos as Scientific Director of the Obesity and Aging Clinic, have created a specialized program for the training of Surgeons in their LIPOLASER LPL 9002 Technology.
With the appropriate technique and this new technology, we intend to help both surgeons and patients so that surgical procedures with the application of the latest generation COLD LASER improve their physical conditions, in the case of surgeons, less trauma to their arms and less fatigue due to the continuous use of surgical cannulas, and in the case of the patient, improvement in the impact of the surgery, reducing the risks and trauma compared to traditional surgeries in which absorption cannulas are used and improve their recovery.
The specialized training in the use of the Latest Generation Cold Laser LIPOLASER LPL 9002 offers Surgeons the opportunity to look after their patients with enormous benefits.
- Pre-operative analysis from the consultation to achieve better results.
- Preparation of the patient with laser technology before the surgical procedure.
- Shorter duration of the surgical procedure.
- Care of the ergonomic health of the Surgeon.
- Helps decrease bleeding and protects tissue.
- Improves the patient’s recovery conditions.
Low Power Multifrequency Equipment 532 – 650 – 980nm
Lipolaser LPL 9002
Learn more about this technology and get ready to advance with this medical science.
A coherent beam of light emitted with the highest precision comes into contact with the tissues directly, causing effects such as:
- Fat liquefaction
- Production of collagen, elastin and fibrin, among others.
¿How does it work?
LIPOLASER LPL-9002 has been developed as a tool of excellent quality, high effectiveness, safe and easy to handle in surgical and aesthetic procedures.
The combination of the laser fiber with the guide that leads it to the body tissue is only one millimeter in diameter, much less than the diameter of normal cannulas.
LIPOLASER is a safe device, easy to use and complies with international standards for the safety of electro-medical equipment, (lEC 601-1) and lEC 825 for laser equipment.
¿Are you interested?
Send us your information, soon our team will get in touch
- Low power cold laser
- Multifrequency device 532 – 650 – 980nm
- Greater security
- Device for continuous service
- Easy to use
- Less chance of fat embolism.
- Peace of mind due to less bleeding in the patient.
- Less fatigue.
- More areas to treat.
- Less fibrosis.
- Better retraction of the skin.
- Efficient and economical solutions.
- Decrease in the % of Fat Embolism.
- There are no alterations on the surface of the skin.
- Fewer days of recovery.
- Skin Retraction up to 60 Days After the Procedure.
- Laser Skin Retraction.
- Less bleeding.
- Less pain.
- Less bruises.
Uses and Applications
- Total Laser Mega Lipolysis
- Fat lipodystrophy
- Laser breast lift
- Laser butt lift
- Blepharoplasty without scar
- Avoid lipectomy with grade 2 lipodystrophy
- Laser skin retraction
- Skin flaccidity
- Facial blemishes
- Facial rejuvenation
- Polymer laser extraction
- Open wound healing
- Activation of stem cells
- External laser lipolysis
- Abdominal marking
Doctor and Surgeon
Dr. Gabriel Cubillos
Scientific Director of the Obesity and Aging Clinic. For more than 25 years, Dr. Gabriel Cubillos has been dedicated to the research and development of treatments that help humanity fight obesity and overweight.